Te Kaakano community garden is in need of mulch, old wood, seedlings and one or two children’s toys. But they have taro ready for harvest and plenty of goodness to spare. Read the story here. And drop by one Friday.
Sign me up, Scotty
Fundraisers, club news, sport. It's all here. Find out what's happening locally:
Check it out here.
Journeys in historyOur friendly historian Perry Rice delves in to the Hamilton Central Libraries photo files to bring you cracking stories from Waikato's past. Check them out here.
- Art from old beehives | Number 8 Network on Walking for a good cause
- Claudia Aalderink on Claudia’s cup runneth over
- Birthday bash for St Mary’s 80th | Number 8 Network on Eighty grand years for Gordonton’s Church
- number8network on Growing good things at Te Kaakano
- Valerie on Growing good things at Te Kaakano