Sign me up, Scotty
Fundraisers, club news, sport. It's all here. Find out what's happening locally:
Check it out here.
Journeys in historyOur friendly historian Perry Rice delves in to the Hamilton Central Libraries photo files to bring you cracking stories from Waikato's past. Check them out here.
- Art from old beehives | Number 8 Network on Walking for a good cause
- Claudia Aalderink on Claudia’s cup runneth over
- Birthday bash for St Mary’s 80th | Number 8 Network on Eighty grand years for Gordonton’s Church
- number8network on Growing good things at Te Kaakano
- Valerie on Growing good things at Te Kaakano
Tag Archives: Mantez Singh-Thandi
Jan Silvester reports on a special day at Pukemokemoke. It was a beautiful afternoon at the David Johnstone Pukemokemoke Bush Reserve at Tauhei on a recent Saturday. A large crowd had gathered to see all the new walking tracks that … Continue reading
Pukemokemoke’s Friends of the Reserve manager Alan Leadley is chuffed. One of his youngest volunteers, Mantez Singh-Thandi has gained his Silver Duke of Edinburgh Hillary Award incorporating his community work for the 40-hectare bush reserve. Mantez is a keen, hard … Continue reading