Posts Tagged ‘ Hamilton North Agricultural Group ’

Sixty years of calf club celebrated

Sep 24th, 2012 | By

The Hamilton North Agricultural Group celebrates its 60th anniversary this year. Avril McBeth takes a look at the group’s history. First known as the Ngaruawahia Agricultural Group, the first meeting was held on April 7 1952 at the instigation of the late Mr Ralph Birdsall, a delegate from the then South Auckland Education Board. The

[continue reading…]